Southwest Regional Medical Center (SWRMC) is a 127 bed; full acute hospital located 30 miles
East of Greater Cincinnati in Georgetown, Ohio. Our mission is to improve the quality of life
through exceptional healthcare in Brown County, and the surrounding region. SWRMC
employees are dedicated and experienced healthcare professionals who focus on patient care,
comfort and recovery.
|| Application Specalist
A Full-Time (1.0 FTE) position is currently available for an Application Specialist in the Information Technology Department at Southwest Regional Medical Center. Duties include collecting and analyzing requirements, developing interfaces, designing integration models to support the EHR’s to capture structured data via interfaces with third party “add-on” product and other applications. Knowledge of Meditech, KPMD a plus. Project management experience important to the success of SWRMC. In coordination with the clinical, supports the implementation of work flow and business rules based on user and system requirements. As a member of the Information Technology Team, manages the implementation of routine software updates and upgrades.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required or may substitute an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Network certification preferred.
- Experience with report development tools.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of systems and application development.
- Knowledge of the application of computer technology within healthcare preferred.
- Knowledge of ITIL environments preferred.
- Reasonable understanding of data communications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Keyboarding/data entry skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read comprehensively and think logically
- Ability to work independently and within time constraints
Historic Georgetown is the childhood home of our 18th President, Ulysses S. Grant, and today remains one of Ohio’s best kept secrets for its family friendly, small town feel. Those that live here, enjoy the laid back atmosphere of picnics, festivals, and summer concerts that take you back in time to another era. The country stores offer fresh produce, baked goods, outdoor bluegrass music, and the occasional antique car parade. Historic Georgetown is where you and your family can enjoy the cultural and historic attractions of a small town that is within reach of a big city.
Brown County is bordered on the South by the Ohio River, Clermont on the West, Adams on the East, and Highland/Clinton in the North. This is; “Where history comes to life, Georgetown Ohio is where you’ll want to be.”